Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Killarney
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 26% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 53% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|€155||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|€159||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Killarney hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Killarney hotel
- For visitors to Killarney who would like to spend some time outdoors soaking up the beauty of the Killarney National Park, why not indulge and stay at a hotel that is actually in the park. The 5-star Muckross Park Hotel & Spa is a good place to consider booking into. It is located a 4-minute drive from Muckross House and is situated in the Killarney National Park, so you can enjoy exploring both the National Trust stately home and the park itself.
- If you would like to stay on the shores of Lough Leane, you could think about booking into the 4-star Lake Hotel Killarney. This hotel, around 2 miles outside the center of Killarney, is situated right on the banks of Lough Leane and has rooms that look out over the water and the surrounding mountains.
- If you would like a casual game of golf while you are staying in Killarney, you should consider booking into the 4-star Randles Hotel, which is a 3-minute drive away from the Ross Golf Club. This 9-hole course is designed within and around the Killarney Racecourse, is accessible to all levels of golfer and is open to casual visitors on a daily basis.
- For visitors who are interested in exploring St Mary’s Cathedral, one of the important landmarks in Killarney, you could consider staying at the 3-star Eviston House Hotel. This hotel is situated a 3-minute drive away from St Mary’s Cathedral, which was completed in 1855, is constructed in the Gothic Revival style of architecture and boasts some beautiful stained-glass windows.
- If you would like to stay in the center of Killarney to soak up some of the atmosphere of the hustle and bustle of the town and be near shops, restaurants and bars, you could consider spoiling yourself and staying at The Brehon. This 4-star hotel, complete with spa services such as massages and treatments as well as a sauna, steam room and pool, is a 15-minute walk from the town center and has views of the mountains and Killarney National Park.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Killarney
Are hotels in Killarney safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Killarney?
Which hotels in Killarney include breakfast in the price of the room?
Which hotels in Killarney have onsite parking?
Which hotels in Killarney have indoor swimming pools?
Are there any budget hotels in Killarney?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Killarney?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Killarney by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Killarney hotels
Go to map