Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Benalmádena
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 42% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 75% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|€109||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|€146||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Benalmádena hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Benalmádena hotel deal
- If you’re travelling to Benalmádena with your family and are in search of kid-friendly activities, choose a hotel next to Tivoli World — an amusement park that contains a variety of roller coasters, rides and games. The Hostal Sol y Miel is an affordable choice and only an 8-minute walk from the park and a 3-minute walk from Benalmádena-Arroyo de la Miel train station.
- To see some of the city’s unique architecture, select a hotel near Castillo de Colomares, such as the Hotel La Fonda de Benalmádena, located a 10-minute walk away. This castle was built in the late 20th century and is dedicated to the famous explorer Christopher Columbus.
- Planning on spending your holiday relaxing and sunbathing by the sea? Make sure to choose a hotel near Playa de La Carihuela, Benalmádena’s most popular beach, which is known for its soft sand, boardwalk, and calm waters. The Hotel MS Amaragua is a 4-star choice and located directly next to Playa de La Carihuela.
- For visitors who would like to explore some of the region’s scenic green spaces, pick a hotel near Parque De La Paloma, such as the Kingfisher Club Benal Beach, located a 2-minute walk away. This extensive urban park features several playgrounds, many walking paths, a large pond and a handful of dining areas.
- If you’re interested in art and culture, considering staying in a hotel close to Castillo El Bil Bil, the city’s cultural centre, which hosts a variety of art exhibitions and live performances. The Sahara Sunset by Diamond Resorts is a straightforward choice only a 3-minute walk from the centre and a 2-minute walk from the beach.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Benalmádena
Are hotels in Benalmádena safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Benalmadena Marina?
How much does a hotel cost in Benalmádena?
Which hotels in Benalmádena have a good view?
Are there hotels in Benalmádena with free parking?
What good hotels in Benalmádena are near the Benalmádena Stupa monument?
What good hotels in Benalmádena are near the Casino De Juego De Torrequebrada?
How do I find a hotel in central Benalmádena?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Benalmádena?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Benalmádena by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Benalmádena hotels
Go to map