Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Newport
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 47% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 17% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|€221||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|€330||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Newport hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Newport hotel deal
- Stay near Thames Street in Newport, to enjoy traditional colonial homes, the historic Trinity Church, local shops and dining venues. Wyndham Inn on the Harbor is a convenient hotel located near the intersection of Thames Street and Memorial Boulevard. Touro Synagogue, the oldest synagogue in the United States, is also nearby.
- If you’re coming to Newport for the sailing and yacht scene, you may want to stay near Bowen’s Wharf, Newport Yachting Center, or the Newport Yacht Club. The Newport Harbor Hotel and Marina and the Wyndham Vacation Resorts - Long Wharf are two hotels located along the waterside.
- For history buffs traveling to Newport, stay near the Bellevue Avenue Historic District. Located a couple of blocks from Thames Street and just over a mile from the main marina of Newport, the Historic District features numerous popular sites, including The Breakers, the famous Vanderbilt summer home mansion. The Artful Lodger and Belle View Inn are both near the Bellevue Avenue Historic District.
- If you’d like to stay in a hotel with views of the water, there are plenty of options. The Harborside Inn is one of KAYAK’s top-ranked hotels, located on the west side of Newport on the bay and bordering Thames Street. It’s also within walking distance of several major tourist attractions, including the International Tennis Hall of Fame.
- Travelers who are looking for secluded luxury while in Newport will love Castle Hill Inn, an elegant hotel with a private beach on the bay. The Castle Hill Inn is close to Brenton Point State Park, Fort Adams State Park, and the Ocean Drive Historic District.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Newport
Are hotels in Newport safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What hotels in Newport have good onsite restaurants?
What hotels in Newport are good for honeymooners?
Which hotels in Newport are good for business travelers?
Are there hotels in Newport with free parking?
How do I find a hotel in central Newport?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Newport?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Newport by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Newport hotels
Go to map