Milton Keynes hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Milton Keynes
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 14% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 48% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|€74||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|€67||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Milton Keynes hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Milton Keynes hotel deal
- If you’re visiting Milton Keynes, plan a visit to the famous Bletchley Park, home of the Enigma coding machines. Stay at the Double Tree by Hilton Milton Keynes which offers free Wi-Fi and parking, 2 restaurants, 3 bars/lounges, 24-hr room service and is a 34-min walk from the estate. Or if you prefer, Best Western Milton Keynes Hotel has a restaurant, bar/lounge, free parking, lobby Wi-Fi and is 5.6 km from Bletchley Park.
- If you’re visiting Gulliver’s Land with the family, book a room for the night at Holiday Inn Express Milton Keynes which offers free Wi-Fi, a restaurant, free cots/infant beds and one child under sixteen stays for free when occupying the same room as a parent/guardian. This hotel is a 23-minute walk from Gulliver’s Land.
- Catch a concert or other live event at the National Bowl, formerly Milton Keynes Bowl, and relax afterwards at Jurys Inn Milton Keynes on Midsummer Blvd, which has free Wi-Fi, a restaurant, bar/lounge, café and 24-hr front desk. Of you may prefer Holiday Inn Milton Keynes Central, offering a restaurant, bar/lounge, indoor pool and 24-hr room service. Both hotels are within 2.4 km from the venue.
- First-time visitors to Milton Keynes may prefer the surroundings of the city centre. City Apartments Milton Keynes Vizion is perfectly placed within the city centre and is 4.2 km from MK1 Shopping and Leisure Park. This hotel offers free Wi-Fi and parking, rooms with balcony plus kitchen, microwave and a dishwasher. Another option is Novotel Milton Keynes, also with free Wi-Fi and parking, restaurant, bar/lounge and it is a 15-minute walk from the city centre.
- Xscape complex offers a day of activities, from unique sports to leisure entertainment and is popular with locals and visitors alike. Reserve a room at Adventurer’s Village Milton Keynes with free Wi-Fi and parking, restaurant, bar/lounge, café, and it is a 15-minute walk from the venue, so you can enjoy the fun. Alternatively, Vizion by ShortstayMK-Exec Level is an 8-min walk away, also with free Wi-Fi and parking, free cots and kitchen with microwave, cookware, dishware and utensils.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Milton Keynes
Are hotels in Milton Keynes safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Milton Keynes?
Are there any hotels in Milton Keynes near shopping centres?
Are there any hotels in Milton Keynes near the airport?
Are there any hotels in Milton Keynes near a golf course?
Are there any hotels in Milton Keynes near the Milton Keynes Theatre?
How do I find a hotel in central Milton Keynes?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Milton Keynes?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Milton Keynes by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Milton Keynes hotels
Go to map