Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Adeje
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|June||Cheapest month to stay with an average 36% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 89% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|€106||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|€140||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Adeje hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Adeje hotel deal
- Planning on visiting Adeje with your family? Consider staying in a hotel near Siam Park, a Thai-themed water park that features a variety of kid-friendly slides, games and rides. The Ponderosa Apart Hotel is an affordable choice only a 5-minute drive from the park and with less than a 10-minute walk to the beach.
- For travellers who enjoy hiking, pick a hotel located near Barranco del Infierno, such as the Fonda Central, which is less than a 10-minute walk away. Barranco del Infierno is a hiking trail that leads visitors to a picturesque waterfall and gorge, allowing them to witness some of Adeje’s most impressive wildlife.
- To see some of the city’s historical architecture, pick a hotel near the Iglesia de Santa Úrsula, a church that still holds services and allows guests to tour the interior. The Hotel Suite Villa María is a 5-star option that is less than a 10-minute drive from the church and offers a choice of villas ranging from 1 to 3 bedrooms.
- If you are interested in hitting the golf course during your visit to Adeje, consider staying in a hotel near the Golf Costa Adeje, like the Hotel Royal Garden Villas, which is a 2-minute walk away. The Golf Costa Adeje is an upscale 18-hole course that has both a driving range and on-site restaurant.
- For those hoping to do some shopping during their vacation, choose a hotel near the Siam Mall, a shopping centre that contains numerous stores, such as Bershka, Calzedonia, and Swarovski. The Olé Tropical Tenerife is a chic hotel that is only a 3-minute drive from the Siam Mall and a 7-minute walk from the popular Troya Beach.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Adeje
Are hotels in Adeje safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Playa del Duque?
How much does a hotel cost in Adeje?
Are there hotels in Adeje with free parking?
Which hotels in Adeje have a good pool?
What good hotels in Adeje are near Playa de Torviscas?
What good hotels in Adeje are near the Museo Sacro y Plaza España art museum?
How much is a hotel in Adeje for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Adeje?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Adeje?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Adeje by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Adeje hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Adeje hotelsShow all