Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Brussels
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||€112|
|Average price (weekend night):||€99|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Brussels cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Brussels hotel
- Grand Place, Brussel’s central square, sits in the middle of the city centre, an area rich with museums and historic buildings. The stylish Brussels Marriott Hotel Grand Place is at the centre of the action. For a smaller budget, you will find Smartflats Design – Grand-Place, which offers travellers a more independent stay.
- Avenue Louise sits to the south of the city centre, running from Place Louise to urban park Bois de la Cambre, and is a central hub for shopping and restaurants. For a cheap stay nearby, check out Ibis Styles Brussels Centre Stephanie, a highly rated business hotel, or Steigenberger Wiltcher, which is perfect for a romantic stay in the city.
- The neighbourhood of Saint-Josse offers multiple options when it comes to accommodation for students, all of which can be rented for extended periods of time. If you’re looking for a hotel in the same area, then check out Aparthotel Regent 55, which has a sleek finish to its apartment-style suites, or Hotel Nh Brussels Bloom.
- The European Quarter sits to the east of the city centre and the Leopold Quarter. Here you will find numerous historic buildings and sites. Best Western PLUS Park Hotel Brussels sits on the edge of the Parc du Cinquantenaire, the green space at the heart of the area.
- If you are travelling to or from Belgium on the Eurostar, then you might want to stay near Gare du Midi, Brussels’ central train station. Pullman Brussels Centre Midi is a highly recommended luxury hotel near the Eurostar station.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Brussels
Where to stay in Brussels?
Hotels near Place Rogier have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Place Rogier?
Travellers who like staying near Place Rogier recommend Hotel Metropole, NH Brussels Bloom, and Hotel Le Plaza Brussels.
How much does a hotel cost in Brussels?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Brussels for as cheap as €125 in the last 3 days. The average price is €125.
Are there good hotels near Brussels Airport?
Yes. Brussels Airport has several hotels in and around the area that come highly recommended. Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel sits above the airport’s train station, which makes it convenient for travelling to and from the city centre. Novotel Brussels Airport has a free airport shuttle and a good rating among the airport hotels.
Where can I find cheap hotels in Brussels?
For cheap hotels in Brussels, look into the Quartier des Quais and Dansaert areas of the city. Here you will find a number of excellently rated hotels and rentals, including B&B Luc Delux, near the Zenne River, and Citadines Sainte-Catherine Brussels, which is only a short walk from the metro line.
Where can I find high-end hotels in Brussels?
For a high-end stay, search the area of Ixelles, which offers several high-end 5-star hotels. Sofitel Brussels Le Louise sits at the top end of Avenue Louise, or in the Leopold Quarter, you will find Stanhope Hotel, which has a more traditional finish. Across in the European Quarter, you will find Sofitel Brussels Europe, which comes with a great business centre and its own spa.
What hotels in Brussels have a good indoor or rooftop pool?
Eurostars Sablon in the city centre comes with an ambient indoor swimming pool, is close to the central attractions and has easy links to the main train station. Marriott Executive Apartments Brussels European Quarter lies to the east of the city centre and comes with a large indoor pool.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.