Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Torremolinos
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 43% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 64% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|€124||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|€135||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Torremolinos hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Torremolinos hotel
- Hoping to spend your vacation sunbathing and relaxing by the scenic Alboran Sea? Select a hotel near La Carihuela, a beach neighbourhood that is popular for swimming, water sports and fishing. The Meliá Costa del Sol is a stylish 4-star hotel that is located in the heart of La Carihuela and is only an 8-minute walk from the city’s tram stop.
- For travellers visiting Torremolinos with their family, consider booking a hotel next to Aqualand Torremolinos, a child-friendly waterpark that features a variety of slides, rides and rapids. The Gran Hotel Cervantes by Blue Sea is less than a 5-minute drive from the park and is only 7 minutes from the oceanfront.
- If you enjoy nature and green spaces, pick a hotel near the Molino de Inca Botanical Garden, such as the budget-friendly Hostal Guillot that is only a 3-minute drive away. This relaxing botanical garden contains a variety of plants from all around the world, as well as a small museum and an old flour mill.
- To visit a museum and see some art, book a hotel near the Centro Cultural Pablo Ruiz Picasso, such as the Hotel Natali that is only a 2-minute walk away. This cultural centre contains various art museums and regularly hosts live concerts, making it a great place to spend the day exploring.
- For those who enjoy architecture, select a hotel next to the Casa de los Navajas, an ornate mansion that visitors can tour for free and that provides guests with impressive views of the city and ocean. The Hotel Fénix Torremolinos is an adults-only hotel that is just a 3-minute walk from the house and a 2-minute walk from the main shopping neighbourhood.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Torremolinos
Are hotels in Torremolinos safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near La Carihuela?
How much does a hotel cost in Torremolinos?
Are there all-inclusive hotels in Torremolinos?
Which hotels in Torremolinos have a good view?
What are good hotels in Torremolinos near Tivoli World?
What are good hotels in Torremolinos near the Parque La Batería?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Torremolinos?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Torremolinos by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Torremolinos hotels
Go to map