Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Accra
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 18% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 42% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|€113||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|€94||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Accra hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Accra hotel deal
- If you want to stay in the center of the Osu neighborhood, Accra’s upmarket shopping and dining district, look no further than the Roots Apartment Hotel by Roots. This 3-star property is located within walking distance of the markets, restaurants and shops on Osu’s Oxford Street – one of the main streets through the area.
- For visitors who want to stay near the greenery of a park, why not choose a hotel near the Kwane Nkrumah Memorial Park & Mausoleum. The luxury 5-star Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City is just 0.74 miles away from this park which covers 5 acres and is home to a museum that follows the life of Kwane Nkrumah – the founding father of Ghana. At the center of the museum is the Mausoleum that holds the remains of Nkrumah and his wife.
- If you are looking for a conference hotel in Accra, look no further than the La Palm Royal Beach Hotel. This 4-star hotel is located among some luxurious gardens on the coast and has a conference center that can host up to 1,500 people as well as smaller function rooms for events such as business meetings or weddings. The hotel is located 6.2 miles from the center of Accra.
- One of the sights in Accra is the Makola Market, a hodgepodge of stalls and sellers all crowded together in one of the busiest areas of the city. You may not want to stay in this area, but you could consider one of the hotels nearby such as the Mövenpick Ambassador Hotel Accra. This 5-star hotel is a 7-minute drive to this bustling downtown market where you can immerse yourself in the chaos of the traditional trading area.
- If you want to visit the world-renowned Kane-Kwei Carpentry Workshop where you can learn about the elaborate coffins made to honor the life of the deceased, why not stay at the 3-star Best Western Plus Accra Beach Hotel. This hotel is located a 12-minute drive from the workshop, which you can visit to learn more about the Ga Adangbe caskets and the reasons behind the unique designs.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Accra
Are hotels in Accra safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Accra?
Which hotels in Accra have a view?
Which hotels in Accra are close to Kotoka International Airport?
Which hotels in Accra include breakfast in the room price?
Which hotels in Accra have a swimming pool?
How much is a hotel in Accra for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Accra?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Accra?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Accra by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Accra hotels
Go to map