Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Funchal
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 24% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 42% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|€97||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|€84||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Funchal hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Funchal hotel deal
- To explore Funchal’s extensive natural scenery, select a hotel next to the Madeira Botanical Garden, such as the Quinta Mirabela with a sea-view pool and included spa. The botanical garden contains a variety of exotic plants as well as a natural history museum and bird park.
- For visitors who would like to see some of the region’s historical architecture, choose a hotel within easy walking distance of the Cathedral of Funchal, a famous church that is one of the only structures still standing from the days of the colonisation of Madeira. The Hotel Catedral is a sophisticated 4-star hotel that is only a 3-minute walk away from the cathedral.
- If you are a sports fan, a hotel next to the Museu CR7 will be the perfect choice for you as this museum highlights the impressive career of footballer Cristiano Ronaldo. The Pestana CR7 Funchal is also adjacent to the museum and is only a 2-minute drive from the Funchal cruise terminal.
- Do you want to learn more about Funchal’s rich history and culture? Pick a hotel next to the Madeira Story Centre, such as the affordable Hostel Santa Maria Funchal located a 2-minute walk away. The Madeira Story Centre is an interactive museum that teaches visitors about the city’s history in a way that can be enjoyed by the entire family.
- For those interested in gambling during their trip to Funchal, book a hotel next to the popular Casino de Madeira, like the elegant Pestana Casino Park which features a relaxing and soothing spa, various pools and rooms with stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean. The Casino de Madeira houses a large selection of slot machines and card games, plus it regularly hosts various entertainers and dinner shows.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Funchal
Are hotels in Funchal safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Maderia Congress Center?
How much does a hotel cost in Funchal?
Which hotels in Funchal have free parking?
Which hotels in Funchal have a good pool?
What are good hotels in Funchal near the Monte Palace Tropical Garden?
What are good hotels in Funchal near the Farmers' Market?
How do I find a hotel in central Funchal?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Funchal?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Funchal by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Funchal hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Funchal hotelsShow all
Vidamar Resort Madeira - Dining Around, Free Dinner
São Martinho €116+