Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Faro
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||€74|
|Average price (weekend night):||€77|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Faro cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Faro hotel
- For those that would like to see some of the area’s local architecture and learn about the city’s history, select a hotel next to the Cathedral of Faro, such as the affordable Sunlight House bed and breakfast. Dating back to the 13th century, the Cathedral of Faro contains a variety of artefacts and relics that are related to the history of the church, as well as information about the local culture.
- If you plan on spending your trip by the oceanfront, consider picking a hotel near Praia de Faro, one of the most popular public beaches in the city. The Hotel Aeromar is directly across the street from the shores of Praia de Faro and offers beach towel and umbrella rentals for guests.
- If you wish to stay in an area that has a high concentration of restaurants, bars and shops, look for hotels located in the city’s Old Town, such as the Residencial Dandy. This hotel will place you within easy walking distance of many popular establishments like the Taco y Tequilla restaurant or O Seu Café.
- To learn more about the city’s archaeological history, book a hotel next to the Museu Arqueologico, for example the sophisticated Faro Boutique Hotel. The museum is set in a renovated convent and features a variety of exhibits highlighting archaeological finds that have been made in the region.
- For visitors who are science enthusiasts, look at hotels located near the Algarve Live Science Centre, an interactive museum that offers guided tours and often has hands-on exhibits. The Hotel Faro & Beach Club is an 8-minute walk from the centre and less than a 10-minute walk from the city’s local train station.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Faro
Where to stay in Faro?
Hotels near Forum Algarve have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Forum Algarve?
Travellers who like staying near Forum Algarve recommend Eva Senses Hotel, ibis Faro Algarve, and Best Western Hotel Dom Bernardo.
Which hotels in Faro have a good view?
The Aqua Ria Boutique Hotel is a 4-star hotel that directly overlooks the city’s marina and has rooms which provide views of the water. The Wax Hostel is a budget-friendly option that is located on the shores of Faro Beach and has rooms with bunk beds that look out onto the Atlantic Ocean.
Which hotels in Faro offer free parking?
The Hotel ibis Faro Algarve is a modest choice that is a 6-minute drive from the Faro Airport and offers free parking for guests. The Best Western Hotel Dom Bernardo is a 12-minute walk from the local train station and offers both complimentary parking and breakfast.
What are good hotels in Faro near the Museu Regional Do Algarve?
The Stay Hotel in downtown Faro is only a 2-minute walk from the Museu Regional Do Algarve and a 10-minute walk from the oceanfront. The Casa d'Alagoa is an elegant hotel that is a 3-minute walk from the museum and a 10-minute walk from the Cathedral of Faro.
What are good hotels in Faro near the Jardim Manuel Bivar?
If you would like to explore some of Faro’s green spaces, pick a hotel next to Jardim Manuel Bivar, a public park that features a variety of plants and sitting areas. The Faroway Hostel is an affordable choice that is adjacent to the park and a 7-minute walk from the Cathedral of Faro, while the Residencial A Doca is a 5-minute walk from the park and located in the heart of the Old Town.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.