Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Düsseldorf
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|July||Cheapest month to stay with an average 43% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 146% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|€95||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|€82||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Düsseldorf hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Düsseldorf hotel
- Stay at the Lindner Hotel or Leonardo Hotel by the Düsseldorf Airport and a shuttle will take you back and forth. The airport is also adjacent to the Maritim Hotel. Really convenient, this hotel is actually connected to the airport via an enclosed bridge, which means you won’t have to even step outside to get to your room.
- If you can’t walk to your destination, you can catch the underground tram to get around town. For convenience, you can stay close to Central Tram Station at Ibis Düsseldorf, Bahn-Hotel or CVJM Hotel. All of these inns are just steps away from the station.
- Düsseldorf has a number of eclectic and boutique hotels that provide a unique lodging opportunity for guests. Stage47 is a designer inn with extra-spacious suites. Its ultra-chic décor features bathroom vessel sinks, soaking tubs, spiral staircases and black and white color schemes. As the hotel features a movie theme, rooms are named for well-known artists. Perfect for tourists interested in the arts, this hotel is just steps away from the Savoy Theater.
- When you are traveling to Düsseldorf on business, you’ll appreciate staying in an executive style suite along with business amenities like meeting rooms, dry cleaning and on-site meals. You’ll also want to stay in the center of town so that you’ll be convenient to most corporate offices. Some of the best business hotels in Dusseldorf include the trendy and hip Hotel Düsseldorf Mitte.
- If you like to dance or listen to live music, you’ll want to stay close to Dusseldorf’s nightlife. The Media Port neighborhood is home to many bars and dance clubs. Hotels close to these hot spots include the Radisson Blu and the Hyatt Regency.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Düsseldorf
Are hotels in Düsseldorf safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Düsseldorf?
What are the best hotels near ISS Dome?
How much does a hotel cost in Düsseldorf?
Are there any historical hotels in Dusseldorf?
Where is the best place to stay to be close to shopping?
Are there any 5-star hotels in Düsseldorf?
What are the best budget-friendly hotels in Düsseldorf?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Düsseldorf?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Düsseldorf by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Düsseldorf hotels
Go to map