Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Belfast
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||€62|
|Average price (weekend night):||€115|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Belfast cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Belfast hotel
- Interested in learning more about this charming town’s history? Select a hotel near the Titanic Belfast, a maritime museum that tells the story of the famous ocean liner that sunk in the early 1900s. The Titanic Hotel Belfast is set in a converted ship building office that dates back to the 1800s and is adjacent to the museum.
- For visitors who would like to explore Belfast’s lush natural scenery, choose a hotel near the city’s Botanic Gardens, such as the quaint Pearl Court. The Botanic Gardens were created in the 1800s and contain a variety of exotic plants from all across the world, as well as an elaborate conservatory that is set in the middle of the property.
- If you would like to see some of the city’s ancient architecture, pick a hotel near Belfast Castle, such as the Old Bank Hotel located less than a 10-minute drive away. Dating back to the year 1870, Belfast Castle contains a visitor centre, children’s playground, boutique and restaurant.
- To do some shopping during your vacation in Belfast, book a hotel that is located next to St George's Market, like the 4-star Hilton. St George’s Market is an indoor Victorian market that is open throughout the weekends and has vendors selling produce, ready-to-eat items, clothing and handmade souvenirs.
- For travellers who love the performing arts, choose a hotel next to the Grand Opera House, such as the affordable Jurys Inn that is located a 3-minute walk away from the theatre. The Grand Opera House hosts a variety of performances, including ballets, operas, comedy shows and musicals.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Belfast
Where to stay in Belfast?
Hotels near Belfast City Centre have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Belfast City Centre?
Travellers who like staying near Belfast City Centre recommend Europa Hotel, The Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast, and Jurys Inn Belfast.
Are there hotels in Belfast with free parking?
The Park Inn by Radisson is located directly in the city centre and offers both free Wi-Fi and parking for guests. The Malone Lodge Hotel & Apartments is a 4-star choice that is less than a 10-minute walk from Queen's University Belfast and offers free parking as well.
Which hotels in Belfast offer free breakfast?
The Dukes at Queens Hotel is a trendy choice that is only a 5-minute walk from the Botanic train station and offers complimentary breakfast and Wi-Fi. The Holiday Inn Express is located in the Queen’s Quarter neighbourhood and includes free breakfast and coffee-making facilities.
What are good hotels in Belfast near the Albert Memorial Clock?
The Premier Inn is a budget-friendly option that is close by the City Hall building and the Albert Memorial Clock. The Bullitt Hotel is a cosy 4-star choice equally close to the Albert Memorial Clock and is located in the heart of the city centre.
What are good hotels in Belfast near the Ulster Museum?
If you would like to learn more about Ireland’s history, choose a hotel that is located next to the Ulster Museum. The Wellington Park Hotel is a family-owned establishment that dates back to the 1950s and is only a 3-minute walk from the museum. The Belfast City Backpacker is an affordable hostel that is close to the museum as well as the Botanic Gardens.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.