Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2.9 km|
|Nearest airport||Doha Hamad Intl|
|Distance to airport||6.1 km|
|"Clean, Spacious and staff was excellent."||(in 103 reviews)|
|"Friendly staff Location Nice buffet breakfast."||(in 37 reviews)|
|"Friendly staff Good location Cleanliness."||(in 127 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|airport shuttle reliable||in 35 reviews|
|check in process||in 5 reviews|
|chinese restaurant||in 6 reviews|
|clean and the bed||in 34 reviews|
|close to airport||in 110 reviews|
|comfortable rooms||in 13 reviews|
|good food||in 54 reviews|
|good thing||in 12 reviews|
|great breakfast||in 62 reviews|
|great hotel||in 120 reviews|
|great staff||in 158 reviews|
|jazz club||in 24 reviews|
|kids play area||in 8 reviews|
|professional staff||in 132 reviews|
|room service||in 61 reviews|
|shuttle service||in 46 reviews|
|swimming pool||in 48 reviews|
Exceptionally clean and comfortable room
Food and extras are expensive Gym equipment needs updates, there are no cycling bikes. Exercise mats are not cleaned regularly, changing rooms are still under construction several months later...
Fantastic hotel. We liked everything there.
Location. It is about 30min by taxi to city centre
Club lounge was fabulous as was the breakfast. The whole ambience of the hotel is to very high standard. Club room was comfortable, very clean and soundproof. Will stay here again whenever I pass through Doha!
nothing negative to say
The hotel is very convenient to the airport, being less than a 10 min drive. It is not overly large and has a nice outdoor area
The hotel is showing it's age, could do with a refurb.
The complementary dinner they gave me to overcome the problems they made.
1) long time to do check-in, 30 mins although I checked in an hour after the offitial check-in time. So I was on late Check-in status. 2) I reserved three rooms. The first room they gave me was not ready. 3) after I left the room and come back, like 90 mins, I found out that the room service guy entered my room and took the card on the main switch, not only pulling it out. The room climet was too worm becouse of that. 4) The AC was drooping some condincate water. 5) Before I checked out, like an hour before checking out, I went to the reciption and asked them to give me a new card to make sure that it will open the room door. The reciptionest gave me a useless card and it did not open the room. This made be go back to them and ask for a new card again.
Located in Doha, Oryx Rotana is in the suburbs, within a 5-minute drive of Qatar National Museum and The Mall. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Doha? This hotel has facilities measuring 10312 square feet (958 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
based on 3,927 reviews
Things to know
- Friendly atmosphere
- Impressive bathroom
- Nice building
- Good access to airport
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Oryx Rotana
Most popular landmarks
- Qatar National Library 2.1 km
- Qatar National Museum 2.2 km
- Al Koot Fort 3.1 km
- Souq Waqif 3.2 km
- Museum of Islamic Art 3.3 km
- Grand Hamad Stadium 3.5 km
|Doha Hamad Intl||6.1 km|
|Manama Bahrain Intl||144.5 km|