Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Skopje
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 30% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 58% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|€51||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|€53||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Skopje hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Skopje hotel deal
- If you want to be just a quick walk from several different museums and attractions, look for hotels in Skopje near the neighbourhood of Prolet. The Holiday Inn is a casual option that provides guests with free breakfast and access to the gym. Staying here will put you less than a 5min walk from places like the Museum of the City of Skopje, the Museum of the Macedonian Struggle, and the Museum of Contemporary Art.
- To explore some of the region’s impressive green spaces, you’ll want to select a hotel near Skopje City Park, a large area that contains several walking trails, a scenic lake and many benches and tables. The Tomche Sofka is a 4-star hotel that is less than a 3min walk away from the park and has an on-site restaurant.
- For travellers who are visiting Skopje with children, opt for lodging near Luna Park, such as the chic Hotel City Park that offers loaner bikes and rooms with terraces. This amusement park features a variety of games, rides and activities, making it a fun destination for all ages.
- Interested in architecture and history? Book a hotel close to Skopje Fortress, a building that dates back to the 6th century and offers a 360-degree view of the surrounding region. The Bushi Resort & Spa is a 5-star hotel located less than a 10min walk away and featuring a garden, indoor pool and library.
- If you’re hoping to discover some of the city’s nightlife, grab a hotel in the northern part of the city like the Stone Bridge, which has two restaurants, a gym and a spa. This will put you just a short walk from many popular bars, including Rakija Bar Kaldrma, the Clique Bar, and Caffe Bar 8.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Skopje
Are hotels in Skopje safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Skopje?
Which neighbourhood should I stay in if I’m travelling on a budget?
Where should I stay to be within walking distance of several restaurants?
Which area should I stay in if I plan on doing some shopping during my trip?
What is a particularly scenic part of Skopje to stay in?
How do I find a hotel in central Skopje?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Skopje?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Skopje by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Skopje hotels
Go to map