Lloret de Mar hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Lloret de Mar
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 64% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 21% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|€94||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|€99||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Lloret de Mar hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Lloret de Mar hotel deal
- Hoping to spend your vacation relaxing by Lloret de Mar’s pristine ocean? Choose a hotel next to Platja de Fenals, a popular public beach that offers a variety of amenities, including toilets, lifeguards, lockers and equipment rentals. The Alva Park Costa Brava is a 5-star choice that is only a 4-minute walk from the beach, while the Hotel H·TOP Royal Beach is a budget option that is a 5-minute walk away.
- To get a breath of fresh air and spend some time in nature, consider booking a hotel next to the Santa Clotilde Gardens, such as the Fenals Garden hotel located less than a 5-minute drive away. The garden is located directly on the waterfront and offers direct access to the beach, making it a particularly scenic area.
- For visitors who enjoy architecture, select a hotel next to the Iglesia de Sant Romà, a Gothic church that has several blended design styles and a variety of 16th century art pieces. The Hotel Metropol is a modern 4-star choice that is only a 4-minute walk from the church and a 3-minute walk from the beach.
- If you are interested in maritime history, pick a hotel near Museo del Mar, a museum housed in a 19th century building that contains exhibits related to the city’s ocean and maritime industries. The Vila Del Mar hotel is only a 4-minute walk from the museum and offers the option of upgraded rooms with balconies.
- Water World is a kid-friendly amusement park that contains a selection of waterslides, rides and a kids’ lagoon, making it a popular destination for families visiting Lloret de Mar. If you would like to conveniently access the park, select a hotel that is located nearby, such as the affordable Hotel Esser which is within 5 minutes’ walking distance.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Lloret de Mar
Are hotels in Lloret de Mar safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Lloret Beach?
How much does a hotel cost in Lloret de Mar?
Which hotels in Lloret de Mar have a good pool?
Which hotels in Lloret de Mar offer views of the ocean?
What are good hotels in Lloret de Mar near the Sant Joan Castle?
What are good hotels in Lloret de Mar near the Dona Marinera?
How do I find a hotel in central Lloret de Mar?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Lloret de Mar?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Lloret de Mar by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Lloret de Mar hotels
Go to map