Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Harrogate
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|April||Cheapest month to stay with an average 34% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 72% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|€83||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|€117||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Harrogate hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Harrogate hotel deal
- If it’s your first time in Harrogate, consider staying downtown at the midrange Old Swan Hotel Harrogate, which is almost 200 years old. Some of its bedrooms have garden views, and it also has an on-site restaurant. It’s a 5 to 10-minute walk from all the key tourist attractions, including the Royal Pump Room Museum, Harrogate Turkish Baths, Bettys Cafe Tea Rooms and numerous gardens.
- For a boutique hotel in Harrogate, book a stay at the centrally-located West Park Hotel. This elegant hotel has 25 rooms, including 8 suites, two of which are duplex penthouses. All rooms and suites have super king-sized beds, underfloor heating in the bathrooms, and L’Occitane toiletries. The hotel has a highly-rated, on-site restaurant with all day dining options.
- For those seeking a relaxing stay close to nature, the Cedar Court Hotel Harrogate is a prime choice. This hotel, which was built in 1671, looks out onto 200 acres of gardens but is still just a 12-minute walk to the city centre. It combines historic beauty with convenience: free Wi-Fi, a fitness room, and free parking are just some of those conveniences.
- If you’d like a more luxurious stay, the high-end Hotel du Vin & Bistro Harrogate offers four-star accommodation with a full-service spa available. Its unique rooms come with Egyptian linen, standalone baths, flat-screen TVs and power showers, and many of the rooms still have original features such as wooden beams. It also has a highly-rated restaurant and a champagne bar on site.
- Travellers looking for budget hotels in Harrogate can opt to stay at the Premier Inn Harrogate Town Centre Hotel, which has cheap rooms adjacent to the Harrogate Convention Centre. All rooms have air conditioning and free Wi-Fi. Another solid choice is Travelodge Harrogate, perfectly located in the centre and offering comfortable, clean rooms.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Harrogate
Are hotels in Harrogate safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Are there any hotels in Harrogate with disabled facilities?
Which hotels in Harrogate have a good on-site restaurant?
Are any hotels in Harrogate suitable for adults only?
Which hotels in Harrogate have free parking?
Are there any hotels in Harrogate with a spa and hot tub?
How do I find a hotel in central Harrogate?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Harrogate?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Harrogate by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Harrogate hotels
Go to map