Angeles City hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Angeles City
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|June||Cheapest month to stay with an average 66% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 82% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|€41||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|€45||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Angeles City hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Angeles City hotel deal
- For any traveller visiting Angeles City, it’s impossible to miss the lone peak that is Mt. Arayat. An inactive volcano, Mt. Arayat is a popular tourist attraction in the city. If you’re planning to take it on, look for hotels in Angeles City’s Balibago locality, such as the hotel Don Mamerto, to be close to the centre but within driving range of the mountain.
- If you’re travelling with the family, Zoocobia Fun Zoo, Dinosaur Island, and Fontana Water Park are great fun for children and adults alike. Green Canyon Leisure Farms, just north of the Sacobia River in Calumpang, is our recommended hotel if you want to be close to these attractions.
- If you want to do a bit of sightseeing in Angeles City, we recommend finding a hotel near Santo Rosario to be close to famous landmarks like the Holy Rosary Parish Church. Hmv City Gold Hotel is a great place to stay to be within easy walking distance of this cultural hotbed.
- Given that it’s the home of Clark Air Base, which during World War Two was the largest US military facility outside the continental United States, it isn’t surprising that Angeles City boasts an incredible array of war museums. Hotels near Mabalacat will put you in close proximity to Kamikaze East Airfield and Air Force City Park.
- With all that walking and sightseeing, it’s important to get in some pampering. Make sure to visit the Puning Hot Springs to rest those tired legs. Hotels such as the Hotel Seoul near the Margot district are where to look if you want to be near this relaxing centre.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Angeles City
Are hotels in Angeles City safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where is the best place to stay if I’m travelling on business?
Which hotels are close to the airport?
Where should I look for hotels if I want to go golfing?
Which hotels are nearest the best restaurants?
How much is a hotel in Angeles City for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Angeles City?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Angeles City?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Angeles City by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Angeles City hotels
Go to map