Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Udhagamandalam
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 62% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 188% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|€56||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|€32||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Udhagamandalam hotel deal
- If it’s your first time in Udhagamandalam, try the Sterling Ooty Fern Hill, a mountainside resort ideal for tranquillity. Guests can choose from rooms, suites or 1 or 2-bedroom apartments, which comprise flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, free toiletries and dining areas. Entertainment includes a kids’ play area with swings, slides and ropeways, plus badminton, chess and table tennis as well as bonfire evenings and parties. Ooty centre is 4km away, and the travel desk can assist with excursions.
- For luxury hotels, opt for the Taj Savoy Hotel, Ooty, a 5-star resort with colonial-style cottages built in 1834 set in the vast Nilgiris mountain range. Elegant rooms feature marble bathrooms, garden views, parquet floors and LCD TVs. For relaxation, the on-site spa offers Ayurverdic massage, a 24-hour gym and vast gardens to walk in. The hotel is 3km from the Botanical Garden, 11km from the Tribal Research Centre Museum and 1.5km from Ooty Railway Station.
- If you’re in need of a budget hotel, you can choose the Olives Pleasant Stays Hotel, which has free Wi-Fi and free on-site parking. Simple, modern rooms come with flat-screen TVs, desks and private bathrooms. On site there’s a shop and café. Key attractions such as Ooty Rose Garden, Fernhill Palace and the Botanical Gardens are 2km away.
- For family-friendly hotels, select Gem Park Ooty, a popular hotel with a kids’ club and kids’ outdoor play area. Other activities include darts, badminton and billiards, whilst there’s also a steam room and spa with beauty and massage treatments available. Rooms have garden or valley views, and come with fans, tea and coffee making facilities and TVs. The hotel is 2km from Ooty Lake and 4km from Gymkhana Golf Course.
- Business travellers might find that they need conferencing facilities. In this case, opt for the Vinnca West Downs Heritage Resort, 800m from Ooty Lake. The hotel has a fully equipped business centre, an office and a boardroom, plus the option of secretarial services. Guest rooms have LCD TVs, laptop compatible safes and DVD players; upgraded suites add a separate working area and a library.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Udhagamandalam
Are hotels in Udhagamandalam safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Are there any hotels in Ooty with a swimming pool?
Which hotels in Ooty have self-catering facilities?
Are there any hotels in Ooty with free parking?
Which hotels in Ooty have good views?
How much is a hotel in Udhagamandalam for tonight?
How do I find a hotel in central Udhagamandalam?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Udhagamandalam?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Udhagamandalam by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Udhagamandalam hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Udhagamandalam hotelsShow all