Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.5 km|
|"Friendly and helpful staff."||(in 35 reviews)|
|"Buffet breakfast very good."||(in 81 reviews)|
|"Excellent value for money"||(in 20 reviews)|
|"There is no parking place."||(in 4 reviews)|
|"Loud and long talks at the reception late at night."||(in 4 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|booked family suite||in 6 reviews|
|breakfast included in the price||in 13 reviews|
|buffet breakfast||in 105 reviews|
|car park||in 22 reviews|
|excellent value||in 20 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 54 reviews|
|heart of the old||in 29 reviews|
|little bit||in 20 reviews|
|location of the hotel||in 99 reviews|
|nice hotel||in 62 reviews|
|noisy during the night||in 16 reviews|
|old town||in 41 reviews|
|restaurants all close||in 11 reviews|
|torun||in 9 reviews|
- Very nice and clean room - Good breakfast - the reception lady was kind and helpful and spoke fluent English - there are bottles with water and a kettle with tea and coffee in the room
- the fridge didn´t work and was stinky - the staff (at breakfest) could smile a little bit - we didn´t like the hotel´s restaurant/ "steakhouse" at all (the waitress wasn´t friendly and couldn´t speak English, we ordered coffee with a dessert and got the dessert 15 minutes later than the coffee, the tap water served with espresso tasted terribly...)
Breakfast was excellent, large selection, nice service. Look of the room was very nice, the bed was comfortable.
I did not like the noise outside the hotel so I could not open the window. The shower was leaking. I could not switch off the fan in the bathroom so it worked all the time.
The breakfast room was a nice room with vaulted ceilings.
I suppose it is a good hotel that simply needed some improvement. Like conditioning, silently and stable working refrigerator. Location is good to discover city but not so good if your room is facing traffic road especially in nighttime.
Extremely noisy surrounding especially in nighttime.
The breakfast was surprisingly very good and divers. The personnels were very kind and precisely in there instruction. I really enjoy my staying there. Nevertheless one improvement could be air conditioning, but I think this will increase the hotel classification.
Nevertheless one improvement could be air conditioning, but I think this will increase the hotel classification.
With a stay at Gotyk Hotel in Torun (Stare Miasto), you'll be steps from Copernicus Museum and Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Featured amenities include express check-in, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room.
based on 2,661 reviews
Things to know
- Clean rooms
- Impressive bathroom
- Friendly service
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Gotyk
Most popular landmarks
- Copernicus Museum 109 m
- Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary 111 m
- Rynek Staromiejski 137 m
- Town Museum 147 m
- Church of St. John the Baptist and St. John the Evangelist 247 m
- Toruń Główny railway station 1.2 km
|Poznan Lawica||136.2 km|