Los Cristianos hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Los Cristianos
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|April||Cheapest month to stay with an average 38% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 28% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|€71||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|€74||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Los Cristianos hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Los Cristianos hotel deal
- First-time visitors to Los Cristianos should consider a stay in the city centre to be close to the cultural and commercial heart of the town. One choice is SKA Olivina Apartments on Avenue Amsterdam which offers an outdoor pool, loungers, a fitness centre and a 24-hr front desk. Another is Aguamar in Arona which features a restaurant, bar/lounge, outdoor pool, terrace and on-site car rental. Both are within 0.5 km of the downtown area.
- There are two area beaches and many hotel options to choose from. H 10 Big Sur Boutique Hotel on Ave Juan Carlos is an adults-only property offering free buffet breakfast, Wi-Fi and parking, 2 restaurants, a poolside bar and on-site car rental. There is also Labranda Hotel Reveron Plaza in Arona with a restaurant, bar/lounge, an outdoor pool and rooftop terrace. Both are within a 15-min walk from Los Cristianos Beach and Las Vistas Beach.
- Short-stay visitors to Los Cristianos may prefer to stay close to the airport. Club Tenerife Arona on Oasis del Sur is a hotel with free Wi-Fi and parking, an outdoor pool, poolside bar, terrace which is located a 13-min drive from Tenerife Sur (TFS) Airport. Or you may prefer Paloma Beach Apartments on Ave Juan Carlos, also with free Wi-Fi and parking in addition to 6 restaurants, 5 bars/lounges, an outdoor pool and it is a 16-min drive from TFS Airport.
- Partly due to the influx of British tourists to the area, there is a thriving nightlife scene in Los Cristianos including Dreamers Cabaret Bar, Claddagh Bar and Havana’s Las Vistas along the main coastal avenues. Sol Arona Tenerife hotel on Ave Juan Carlos is situated perfectly close to the action. This hotel features a free hot/cold buffet breakfast, Wi-Fi and parking alongside a restaurant, bar/lounge, outdoor pool and it has on-site car rental services.
- If you’re planning a family trip, there are several good options for you to consider. One is The Suites at Beverly Hills at Oasis del Sur which offers free Wi-Fi and parking, a restaurant, bar/lounge, free crib beds and a free area shuttle. Another good option is the Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel in Arona with a free buffet breakfast, Wi-Fi and parking. It also offers 2 restaurants, a bar/lounge, a children’s pool and children’s club. Both hotels are within a 15-min walk from Los Cristianos Beach and a 15-min drive from TFS Airport.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Los Cristianos
Are hotels in Los Cristianos safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Los Cristianos?
Are there any hotels in Los Cristianos that are cheap?
Are there any good hotels in Los Cristianos near Monkey Park?
Are there any hotels in Los Cristianos that are deluxe?
Are there any hotels in Los Cristianos close to Tenerife Sur?
How do I find a hotel in central Los Cristianos?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Los Cristianos?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Los Cristianos by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Los Cristianos hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Los Cristianos hotelsShow all