Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Ayr
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|June||Cheapest month to stay with an average 39% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 47% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|€144||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|€142||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Ayr hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Ayr hotel deal
- If you enjoy poetry and literature, consider staying in a hotel next to the Burns Cottage, such as the 4-star Brig o' Doon House Hotel, located a 3-minute walk away. Once home to the famous poet Robert Burns, this cottage has since been converted into a museum that educates visitors on his life and poetry.
- Hoping to spend your holiday in Ayr by relaxing near the water? If so, select a hotel near Ayr Beach, one of the city’s most popular beaches that is known for its soft sand and scenic views of the sunset. The Blackburn Villa B&B is a charming choice that is only a 2-minute walk to Ayr Beach and has some rooms offering views of the water.
- To explore some of the area’s historical architecture, pick a hotel near the Rozelle Estate, such as the Abbotsford Hotel, located a 5-minute walk away. This traditional Scottish estate features extensive gardens, a tea-room and both guided and self-guided tours, making it a great place to learn more about the region.
- For travellers that love flowers and plants, make sure to book a hotel next to the Belleisle Conservatory, such as the Chestnuts Restaurant & Hotel, which is located a 3-minute walk away. This conservatory is set in a large glasshouse and contains a variety of unique plants from all over the region.
- If you would like to learn more about the region’s heritage and see some artefacts from its past, choose a hotel next to the Bachelors' Club, home of the first rural debating society to ever be created in Scotland. The Black Bull is a 4-star hotel that is only a 2-minute walk to the site and 3-minute drive to the city centre.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Ayr
Are hotels in Ayr safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Are there hotels in Ayr with free parking?
Which hotels in Ayr have a good swimming pool?
What good hotels in Ayr are near the Alloway Auld Kirk?
What are good hotels in Ayr near the Ayr Town Hall?
How do I find a hotel in central Ayr?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Ayr?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Ayr by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Ayr hotels
Go to map