Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Havana
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 15% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 21% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|€83||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|€108||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Havana hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Havana hotel deal
- The capital city of Cuba, Havana has many historical and cultural attractions for tourists to enjoy. Some of the most popular sights to see include the Catedral de San Cristobal, the National Capital Building, and the City Museum. Hotels in Havana that are close to these attractions include Iberostar Parque Central and Hotel Nacional de Cuba.
- You’ll find many places to dine along Obispo Street. It is the spot of numerous restaurants and wine bars, along with jazz clubs and after-hours dance clubs. Several hotels are on or near Obispo Street including Ambos Mundos Hotel, Revolution Boutique Hotel and Hotel Santa Isabel (just off of Obispo Street).
- It is almost always beach weather in Havana. Playas del Este is one of the most popular beaches in and around the city. It offers lots of beautiful white sand and is great for just relaxing and taking in the sun. You can stay close to the beach at Hotel Atlantico, Mirador Del Mar or Villa Los Pinos.
- During your stay in Havana, you’ll definitely want to visit the San Jose Market. This is an open market with over 500 vendors selling items like leather goods, antiques, crafts and artwork. Stay within walking distance of the market at Sercotel Lido or Hotel Plaza.
- Havana is home to the oldest university in Cuba. On the campus of the University of Havana there is lots to see and do. Along with interesting architecture, there are several gardens, statues and libraries to explore. Staying on or near the campus can be quite exciting for many tourists. Some hotels within walking distance of the university include Hotel Colina, Tryp Habana Libre and Hotel Vedado - Saint John’s.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Havana
Are hotels in Havana safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What historical hotels are in Havana?
What hotels in Havana have their own bar?
What hotels in Havana are close to the indoor Sporting Arena?
Are there any hotels close to the airport?
How do I find a hotel in central Havana?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Havana?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Havana by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Havana hotels
Go to map