Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.5 km|
|Distance to airport||9.3 km|
|"Comfortable beds and clean Highly recommended."||(in 21 reviews)|
|"Very friendly great location."||(in 313 reviews)|
|"Superb location, nice helpful staff"||(in 278 reviews)|
|"Nasty people and breakfast sucked"||(in 52 reviews)|
|"There were several posters informing us that alcohol was not allowed."||(in 5 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|airport bus||in 96 reviews|
|alcohol allowed||in 13 reviews|
|bread and cereal||in 13 reviews|
|bunk beds||in 69 reviews|
|christ church||in 6 reviews|
|city center||in 116 reviews|
|clean bathroom||in 11 reviews|
|common room||in 255 reviews|
|free breakfast||in 211 reviews|
|great location||in 431 reviews|
|nice hostel||in 168 reviews|
|room for four people||in 295 reviews|
|staff were friendly||in 418 reviews|
|temple bar||in 95 reviews|
|value for money||in 64 reviews|
Great location, near of cathedral and Temple Bar region. Good kitchen and convenience area. Beds were confortable.
Few power plugs in the rooms. Poor breakfast.
Nice facility for a bargain price.
- Location was great - Comfortable mattress
- gross en-suite. I ended up using the shared bathroom the majority of the stay - very minimal outlets throughout the hostel aside from in the common area (closes at 11pm). The outlet next to my bed wasn’t working and there went any other available options in the room which turned into a big inconvenience - unorganized staff. Was rudely told by housekeeping twice that I was to have been checked out when I had paid for late checkout the day before. Once I showed my paper slip they apologized and said it hadn’t been noted on their board. - can be a noisy hostel (bring eye mask and ear plugs)
Rowdy room mates
The reception is very kind and helpful, thank you guys
The price is too high for hostel :(
With a stay at Kinlay House Hostel, you'll be centrally located in Dublin, steps from Christ Church Cathedral and 3 minutes by foot from Dublin Castle. Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.
based on 5,099 reviews
Things to know
- Friendly atmosphere
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Kinlay House Dublin
Where is Kinlay House Dublin located?
Kinlay House Dublin is located at 2/12 Lord Edward Street in Temple Bar - St. Stephen's Green, 0.5 km from the centre of Dublin. Christ Church Cathedral is the closest landmark to Kinlay House Dublin.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Kinlay House Dublin?
Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 10:00 at Kinlay House Dublin.
Does Kinlay House Dublin offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Kinlay House Dublin offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Kinlay House Dublin offer free parking?
No, Kinlay House Dublin does not offer free parking.
Does Kinlay House Dublin offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Kinlay House Dublin does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Kinlay House Dublin from the airport?
Kinlay House Dublin is 9.3 km from Dublin. Kinlay House Dublin is 115.6 km from Holyhead Anglesey.
Does Kinlay House Dublin have a pool?
No, Kinlay House Dublin does not have a pool on-site.
Reviews about Kinlay House Dublin
Most popular landmarks
- Christ Church Cathedral 128 m
- Dublin Castle 167 m
- St. Patrick's Cathedral 0.5 km
- Grafton Street 0.6 km
- Jameson Distillery 0.7 km
- Trinity College 0.8 km
|Holyhead Anglesey||115.6 km|
|Dublin Pearse||1.4 km|
|Dublin Connolly||1.5 km|