- The Hotel Servigroup Venus is very well located just 300 m. away from Levante Beach, and other resort facilities.
Facilities and services:
- There are two buildings communicated by an elegant reception with access to public rooms: restaurant, bars and lounges.
- Large sun terrace and a superb freeform swimming pool for children and adults provided with sunbeds and parasols (electrolysis disinfection), summer bar and surrounded by a tropical garden. Children’s playground.
- Dracma Cafe with live music and a delicious cocktail menu to enjoy.
- Entertainment programme. In July and August day entertainment for children and adults, and night entertainment including live music and open air musical shows at the hotel terrace.
- Gift shop.
- Free wifi connection throughout the hotel, including outdoor areas.
- Internet connection at reception (supplement).
- Panoramic lift.
- Hotel-owned covered parking spaces (supplement): 155.
- 366 fully equipped rooms: air conditioning (depends on the season) and heating, bathroom, hair dryer, balcony, direct dial telephone, flat screen TV, mini fridge, safe (supplement) and electronic safety locks. The twin rooms have 2 single beds and if the room is occupied for three people, we will add an extra bed.
- The hotel also has twin rooms accessible for disabled people with 2 single beds (no balcony / no extra beds possible / advanced booking by phone or email). The bathroom is fully equipped with a shower and elements such as barriers and sink without base.
- Restaurant with buffet service and “show cooking”. The buffet offers an exquisite and balanced Mediterranean cuisine, national and international dishes, delicious desserts, special themed menus, special celiac menu on request and options for people with allergy problems.
Committed to quality:
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification awarded by AENOR, for quality management of "accommodation and dining-room services", and the international equivalent “IQNet Quality System”.
Fire and safety installations adapted to current European regulations.