Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1.9 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|breakfast was good||in 42 reviews|
|bus stands||in 8 reviews|
|flyover||in 3 reviews|
|good rooms||in 18 reviews|
|helpful staff||in 35 reviews|
|hot water||in 19 reviews|
|prakash||in 2 reviews|
|rs||in 2 reviews|
|service was good||in 12 reviews|
|value for money||in 12 reviews|
Nice and clean. Quick room service. Cooperative and helpful staff. Overall good experience.
Lot of water had to wasted to get warm water, in this era of water scarcity it’s almost criminal to waste so much water.
The ambiance and staff behaviors are good.
1) Bath towels are not clean and look like very old. The white towel almost looks like a black towel. 2) Free Buffet Breakfast. But no adequate foods available. Especially no chutneys and eggs.
- newspaper at our doorstep in the mornings
- SmellyTowels - bedsheets werent clean - Bathrooms had cockroaches(room no110 had very small bathroom) - Hotwater not available when needed - Bad wifi connection - poor lighting - window was open and did not close throughout - Breakfast table was not completely set at 7:30: we had to wait. -overall cleanliness was extremely bad. -no proper parking facility -no proper room service
behavior of staff is nice.
With a stay at FabHotel Sam Residency Gandhipuram in Coimbatore, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of CHIL SEZ IT Park and Ganga hospital. Guests will find features like newspapers in the lobby (surcharge).
based on 373 reviews
Things to know
- Clean rooms
- Friendly service
- Close to public transport
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Fabhotel Sam Residency Gandhipuram
Most popular landmarks
- Coimbatore Junction Railway Station 2.9 km
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University 4.5 km
- Singanallur Lake 6.6 km
- Kari Motor Speedway 16.1 km
- Walayar Dam 24.2 km
|Coimbatore Peelamedu||7.6 km|