Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Boracay
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 22% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 18% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|€115||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|€128||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Boracay hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Boracay hotel deal
- If you enjoy wind sports, make sure to book a hotel next to Bulabog Beach, such as the LuxeView Hotel located a 2-minute walk away. The beach is a popular destination for wind boarders and kite surfers, and there are numerous equipment-rental companies located within walking distance.
- Looking for some relaxation and pampering during your trip to Malay? Select a hotel next to the Lava Stone Spa, such as the Paradise Bay Resort Boracay. The Lava Stone Spa is a popular retreat that provides a variety of massages and beauty treatments for guests.
- Visitors who want to see some of the region’s unique historical architecture should consider booking a hotel near Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary, a catholic church that still hosts services and can be toured by visitors. The Boracay Beach Club is only a 5-minute walk from the church and will place you 3 minutes from the beach.
- To learn more about the city’s history and heritage, choose a hotel next to the Motag Living Museum, such as the budget-friendly Centillo Travellers Inn, which is less than a 10-minute walk away. The Motag Living Museum allows travellers to experience what life used to be like in Malay centuries ago, with a particular emphasis on agriculture.
- Malay is known for its many different beaches, with each one being popular for a certain sport or activity. If you want to simply relax on the sand in a secluded area with minimal waves, book a hotel next to the Ilig Iligan Beach, such as the 4-star Boracay Newcoast hotel, which is a 5-minute walk away.
- Seafood lovers should stay near Kingfisher’s Farm at a hotel like Paradise Bay Resort. Here you can try your hand at catching fish or let the locals do it for you, and afterwards enjoy it freshly grilled.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Boracay
Are hotels in Boracay safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Boracay Island?
How much does a hotel cost in Boracay?
Which hotels in Malay have a good view?
Which hotels in Malay offer all-inclusive packages?
Which hotels in Malay have a good pool?
What are good hotels in Malay near the Mt. Luho View Deck?
How much is a hotel in Boracay for tonight?
How do I find a hotel in central Boracay?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Boracay?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Boracay by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Boracay hotels
Go to map