Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Torquay
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||€50|
|Average price (weekend night):||€62|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Torquay cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Torquay hotel
- To see some of the city’s ancient architecture and antique artefacts, select a hotel next to the Torre Abbey, such as the TLH Toorak Hotel located a 6-minute walk away. This medieval abbey dates back to the early 11th century and now hosts a variety of exhibits and an extensive 7-acre garden.
- Travelling to Torquay with your family? Consider booking a hotel next to Torquay's Dinosaur World, an interactive exhibition that contains fossils, life-sized dinosaur models, and a variety of kid-friendly craft activities. The Bay Torbay Hotel is a budget-friendly hotel that is only a 2-minute drive from the attraction.
- For travellers who would like to learn more about Victorian history, pick a hotel next to Bygones, a large recreation of a Victorian street that is lined with many shops, and models of both a railway and military trench. The Trecarn Hotel is a 7-minute walk from the street and a 6-minute walk from the seafront.
- If you are interested in seeing a particularly scenic side of Torquay, choose a hotel next to the The English Riviera Wheel, such as the Astor House Apartments located an 8-minute walk away. This large Ferris wheel is generally open during good weather and offers panoramic views of both the city and the sea.
- To explore some of the area’s lush natural scenery, book a hotel near the Tessier Gardens, a peaceful green space that has a variety of trees and flowers, as well as a large pond. The Anchorage Hotel is only a 5-minute walk from the park and a 10-minute walk from the seafront.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Torquay
Are there hotels in Torquay that offer free parking?
The Hotel Hudson is a quaint choice that is a 3-minute walk from the Torwood Gardens and offers both free parking and a complimentary English breakfast for guests. The Headland Hotel is a straightforward choice that is only a 10-minute walk from the city centre and offers complimentary parking and breakfast as well.
What are good spa hotels in Torquay?
The Belgrave Sands Hotel & Spa is a 4-star choice that is a 2-minute walk from Abbey Park and offers a variety of spa treatments, including massages and facials. The Imperial is an elegant hotel that is located on a cliff overlooking the seafront and has a large spa with several treatment rooms.
Which hotels in Torquay are near Oddicombe Beach?
If you’re hoping to spend your vacation by the sea, select a hotel near Oddicombe Beach. The Babbacombe Hotel is only a 5-minute walk from Oddicombe Beach and offers some rooms with views of the sea. The Royal Hotel and Carvery is a 5-minute walk from Oddicombe Beach as well and has a traditional on-site pub.
Which hotels in Torquay are near the Genting Casino Torquay?
The Ascot House is a charming choice that is set in a building that dates back to the 1840s and is only a 5-minute walk from the Genting Casino. The Ashley Court is a budget-hotel that is a 6-minute walk from the casino and has an on-site pool.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.