Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Yamba
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 33% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 70% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|€108||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|€78||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Yamba hotel deal
- If it’s your first time visiting Yamba, you might want to stay at centrally-located Pacific Hotel Yamba, built in 1934, and boasting first-rate ocean views. The hotel is around a 10-minute walk from Pippi Beach, Yamba Beach and Turner Beach, and Yamba Lighthouse and Wooli Park are also minutes' away on foot. Some en-suite rooms have balconies, while other rooms have shared bathroom facilities. The hotel frequently has live music and there’s a popular on-site restaurant.
- For luxury hotels in Yamba, choose the Angourie Resort, a 5-star coastal hotel with a pool, spa, restaurant, tennis courts and accommodation offering a choice of 1-bedroom apartments or 2-bedroom villas. The resort is especially geared up for kids, with a rainforest walk, a wading pool and slides. The resort is a 5-minute drive from Yamba Beach.
- If you’re searching for a hotel overlooking Main Beach, and close to 4 other beaches, opt for Yamba Beach Motel, which offers comfortable, modern rooms, many with ocean or garden views. Rooms have free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and cable TV. On-site facilities include a pool, a bar and a restaurant. Free off-site parking is available.
- For budget lodging, choose the Aston Motel Yamba, which has unfussy rooms of varying sizes, with patios or balconies, and all come with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and tea and coffee facilities. The hotel has a pool and BBQ area. It’s located a 5 to 10-minute walk from Yamba Golf and Country Club and Yamba Wharf.
- If you’d like a hotel with live music and entertainment, choose the Maclean Hotel, which has frequent concerts. It has a restaurant and bar open daily, and room prices include free tea, coffee and a continental breakfast. Rooms include triples, quads and family rooms, some of which have lounges and kitchenettes; all have shared bathroom facilities. Set by the Clarence River, the hotel is a 5-minute drive from Yaegl Nature Reserve and a 20-minute drive from the centre of Yamba.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Yamba
Are hotels in Yamba safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Are there any hotels in Yamba with disabled-access rooms?
Which hotels in Yamba have self-catering facilities?
Are there any hotels in Yamba with boat parking?
Which hotels in Yamba have a saltwater pool?
How do I find a hotel in central Yamba?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Yamba?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Yamba by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Yamba hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Yamba hotelsShow all