Wagga Wagga hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Wagga Wagga
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 11% drop in price.|
|October||Most expensive month to stay with an average 6% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|€73||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|€79||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Wagga Wagga hotel deal
- To be amidst the hustle and bustle the city has to offer, stay around Baylis Street, the main shopping street of Wagga Wagga, where you will find plenty of restaurants, shops and amenities. The Club Motel & Apartments is a posh 3-star hotel offering guests free parking, an on-site restaurant and breakfast. It is conveniently located just around the corner from Baylis Street, close to a post office, Woolworths and Wagga Market Place.
- Explore the Botanic Gardens of Wagga and take an extended stroll through the park. You can also use the miniature railway to discover the diverse plant life this garden has on offer. To be only a 4-minute drive from the Botanic Gardens, stay at the International Hotel. This hotel is a simple, no-frills accommodation with free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and a bar.
- Unwind and sunbathe at Wagga beach, enjoying scenic views, great weather and the refreshing water. The Comfort Inn Prince of Wales is situated next to Murrumbiggee River and about a 10-minute walk from Wagga Beach. Apart from close proximity to the beach, this hotel offers a pool on the premises, complimentary breakfast and a bar where you can end your day.
- If you want to take the train to explore other cities, choose a hotel next to Wagga’s railway station. The Astor Inn is a casual 3-star pick with a BBQ restaurant, free Wi-Fi and free parking, located merely 2 minutes on foot from the railway station. William Farrer Hotel is a slightly more modest choice with complimentary breakfast, a bar and situated only a 4-minute walk from the railway station.
- Culture and art lovers will enjoy a visit to the Museum of the Riverina and the National Art Glass Gallery. Situated at the end of Baylis Street, you get to explore the best bits of culture and art Wagga has to offer. The 4-star hotel Mates Gully Restaurant & Accommodation is only a 3-minute walk from both the museum and the gallery and has breakfast included as well as a cosy atmosphere. Carlyle Suites & Apartments is a more upscale accommodation with fully-equipped apartment units featuring kitchens and living areas. Set in a redbrick, traditional house, it emanates a country-house vibe and free parking is also available.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Wagga Wagga
Are hotels in Wagga Wagga safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Wagga Wagga?
Which hotels in Wagga Wagga are close to the airport?
Which hotels in Wagga Wagga are good for business travellers?
Which are the cheapest hotels in Wagga Wagga?
Which hotels in Wagga Wagga are close to a golf club?
How do I find a hotel in central Wagga Wagga?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Wagga Wagga?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Wagga Wagga by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Wagga Wagga hotels
Go to map