Pagosa Springs hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Pagosa Springs
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 42% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 30% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|€169||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|€160||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Pagosa Springs hotel deal
- If the reason for your visit to Pagosa Springs is to take advantage of the healing properties of the hot springs in the area, you could stay at The Springs Resort & Spa, a 4-star hotel which is situated just outside the center of Pagosa Springs. This hotel has a network of 23 different natural spring pools with different temperatures where you can spend your time relaxing.
- For visitors who want to go exploring the trails in the Reservoir Hill Park in the center of Pagosa Springs, think about staying at the 3-star Healing Waters Resort and Spa. This resort is a 3-minute walk from the Reservoir Hill Park which, in summer, is a good place to hike and mountain bike and in the winter, there are options to go sledding, snowshoeing and cross country skiing.
- If you would like to stay near downtown Pagosa Springs, you could consider booking into the 2-star First Inn of Pagosa, which is a 4-minute walk from the center of the town where you can visit the San Juan Historical Museum before having a bite to eat at the Alley House Grille and then popping into the Pagosa Baking Company for afternoon coffee and a sweet snack.
- For those traveling with kids, you might want to consider staying near the Pagosa Springs Town Park with its Hippy Dippy Hot Spring Pool. The 3-star Quality Inn is a 4-minute walk away from the Pagosa Springs Town Park which has a pirate-themed playground that is perfect for kids to run around and burn off some energy.
- If you are a fan of theater and would like to stay near Pagosa Springs Center for the Arts, you could consider staying at the 2-star Hillside Inn, which is a budget hotel that is located a 10-minute walk away from the Center. Here you can indulge in whatever theater production has been put on by the Thingamajig Theater Company which is based in the Pagosa Springs Center for the Arts.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Pagosa Springs
Are hotels in Pagosa Springs safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Pagosa Springs?
Which hotels in Pagosa Springs, CO have free Wi-Fi?
Which hotels in Pagosa Springs, CO provide onsite parking?
Which hotels in Pagosa Springs, CO have breakfast included in the price?
Which hotels in Pagosa Springs, CO have a swimming pool?
How much is a hotel in Pagosa Springs for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Pagosa Springs?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Pagosa Springs?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Pagosa Springs by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Pagosa Springs hotels
Go to map