North Wildwood hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in North Wildwood
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 38% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 126% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|€125||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|€190||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect North Wildwood hotel deal
- If you want to stay in a quiet area of North Wildwood away from the hustle and bustle of the Boardwalk but close enough to walk to it, you could consider staying at the 2-star Grecian Gardens motel. This accommodation is set a couple of blocks back from the beach and is within walking distance of some of the bakeries, bars and restaurants that are situated away from the beach front.
- If you have had enough of the beach, you could always visit the Splash Zone Waterpark, which has a number of different water slides as well as a river you can float through on a tire tube. The 2-star Lollipop Motel is a 2-minute drive away from the Splash Zone Waterpark, which has something on offer for everyone, including a family play area.
- If you would like to be near the Hereford Inlet Lighthouse in North Wildwood, you could consider staying at the 2-star Harbor Light Family Resort. This accommodation is just a 3-minute drive away from the Hereford Inlet Lighthouse – a working lighthouse that was built in 1874 and is open to the public. The gardens surrounding the lighthouse are also open to the public and are a pleasant place to spend some time outdoors.
- For those visitors who would like to stay within walking distance of the beaches in North Wildwood, the 3-star Acropolis Oceanfront Resort is a good option for you. This hotel is set 656 yards away from the beach and within easy walking distance of the North Wildwood Sea Wall and is around 984 yards from the Boardwalk, where you can stroll along the shore.
- If you are traveling with kids and want to stay near the Surfside Pier with its amusement park and roller coasters, why not book into the Sandy Shores Resort. This 2-star hotel is a 5-minute walk away from Surfside Pier, which has a variety of different rides to suit all tastes. The amusement park on Surfside Pier is open from mid-April through Labor Day, at the start of September.
FAQs when booking a hotel in North Wildwood
Are hotels in North Wildwood safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in North Wildwood?
Which hotels in North Wildwood, NJ have a swimming pool?
Which hotels in North Wildwood, NJ have family rooms?
Which hotels in North Wildwood, NJ have free Wi-Fi?
Which hotels in North Wildwood, NJ have onsite parking?
How do I find a hotel in central North Wildwood?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in North Wildwood?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in North Wildwood by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best North Wildwood hotels
Go to map