Hepburn Springs hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Hepburn Springs
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 13% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 41% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|€145||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|€176||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Hepburn Springs hotel deal
- Unwind at a hotel near Hepburn Bathhouse and Spa. Established in 1895, the wellness centre provides visitors with hydrotherapy, massage and beauty therapy. Hepburn Springs Motor Inn is a 3-star property about an 8min walk from the bathhouse, with charming rooms, a restaurant and a bar.
- Learn about local culture and history by choosing a hotel in the region’s Historic Village Walk. Here you can visit the town's Old Macaroni Factory, Villa Parm, and restored examples of Victorian, Edwardian and art deco architecture like hotels, shops, guesthouses and miners’ cottages.
- If you like hiking or trail walking, consider a stay near Hepburn Regional Park to have access to 16 km Tripperary Track, Sailors Falls, Mount Franklin Reserve and the Blowhole at your fingertips. Balconies Lakeside B&B, for instance, is about 15min drive from the park. The 4-star property features a tennis court, bicycle hire and free parking.
- Sport enthusiasts should stay close to Hepburn Springs’ 18-hole golf course or Cricket Willow, home of cricket and other sporting memorabilia. Lavandula Country House is tucked away in a secluded valley, about a 5min walk from Cricket Willow. The property has modern rooms with a spa tub and offers free access to Lavandula.
- The Macedon Ranges contains some of the finest boutique wineries in Australia. Wine lovers should consider staying nearby at Hotel Frangos. The 4-star hotel is an 8min drive from Passing Clouds winery and, along with modern rooms, it also features a spa, restaurant and bar.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Hepburn Springs
Are hotels in Hepburn Springs safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where is good to stay in Hepburn Springs for fishing?
Where can I stay in Hepburn Springs with pets?
What is a good luxury hotel in Hepburn Springs?
Where is best to stay in Hepburn Springs with kids?
How do I find a hotel in central Hepburn Springs?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Hepburn Springs?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Hepburn Springs by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Hepburn Springs hotels
Go to map