Hotels near Champions of Rock
Where to stay near Champions of Rock
Flights to Bournemouth for Champions of Rock
Pros: I had a good flight either way. Some turbulence, what you might call 'a controlled crash landing' on the way back to Stansted.
Cons: The price of the flight. I normally am able to secure a return flight for about 100 euros. This time I got a quote for 300 plus for a return flight. Going through an affiliated site helped me to get a slight reduction on the flight. I find it odd that on a Thursday or a Tuesday the cost can be 12.99 pound either way and yet on a weekend this goes up to a silly amount. The flight is still the same. I am still going to the same place. Having to book three months in advance to avail of a cheaper ticket is of no use to me. The girl checking us in on the outward journey had her back to us the entire time when making an announcement for boarding. She looked like she was sucking sour sweets. No friendliness about her at all. Passengers using overhead spaces different to where they are sitting. That's really irritating.
Hire a car from Bristol
FAQs when travelling to Champions of Rock
Champions of Rock starts at 00:00 on October 3 2020. Champions of Rock ends at 23:59 on October 3 2020.
Champions of Rock will be held at Bournemouth International Centre in Bournemouth.
The average price for hotels for Champions of Rock is €119/night. You can stay at Bournemouth Highcliff Marriott Hotel for 1 night for €122. Or stay at Best Western Hotel Royale - Oceana Collection for €71.
The cheapest double room near to Champions of Rock is €71/night. You can stay at Best Western Hotel Royale - Oceana Collection for 1 night for €71. Or stay at Bournemouth Highcliff Marriott Hotel for €122.
Use our hotel map to find hotels near Bournemouth International Centre. Decide between on-site hotels at Bournemouth International Centre or hotels close by.
Bournemouth is served by 3 major airports. Bristol (94.48 km) is the closest to Champions of Rock, London Gatwick is 128.69 km from Champions of Rock and London Heathrow is 129.91 km away from Champions of Rock.
Based on KAYAK user ratings, the best rated car hire agency in Bournemouth is Avis. The nearest Avis pick-up point to Champions of Rock is 33-39 Southcote Rd.
Other events at Bournemouth International Centre
- The 1975
- Queen Symphonic
- Ed Byrne: If I'm Honest
- JIMMY CARR: TERRIBLY FUNNY
- BSO: Power and Passion
- Michael Ball OBE at Bournemouth International Centre
- Dick and Angel Dare to Do It
- The Russian State Ballet of Siberia - Coppélia
- The Russian State Ballet of Siberia - Sleeping Beauty
- The Russian State Ballet of Siberia - Swan Lake
- AJ Pritchard's 'AJ Live 2020'
- The Chicago Blues Brothers - A Night at the Movies
- The Circus of Horrors - 25th Anniversary
- David Gray at Bournemouth International Centre
- The Bootleg Beatles in Concert
- The Joe and Dianne Show
- The Simon and Garfunkel Story
- Milton Jones
- La Boheme
- Madama Butterfly
- Craig David at Bournemouth International Centre
- Derren Brown: Showman
- Simple Minds at Bournemouth International Centre
- Friends - The Musical Parody
- Rhod Gilbert: The Book of John
- Portsmouth Tattoo Fest 2020
- BSO: Bruch's Violin Triumph
- Totally Tina
- The Show - The Music of ABBA
- We Will Rock You
- The UK Elvis Tribute Artist Championships & Festival
- Strictly Come Dancing - The Professionals
- The Dreamboys
- Steve Steinman's Anything For Love - The Meat Loaf Story
- George Benson at Bournemouth International Centre
- John Lydon at Bournemouth International Centre
- Simply Red at Bournemouth International Centre