Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Armidale
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 23% drop in price.|
|September||Most expensive month to stay with an average 18% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|€75||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|€84||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Armidale hotel deal
- New South Wales has an abundance of national parks and travellers to Armidale will immediately be taken by the sheer number of these parks nearby. Guy Fawkes River National Park, Cathedral Rock National Park and Oxley Wild Rivers National Park are all within a 2h drive of Armidale. We recommend a hotel near the highway if you’re looking to spend time exploring. Cedar Lodge Motel is a good one for those interested in Cathedral Rock National Park and Oxley Wild Rivers National Park. We recommend Armidale Rose Villa Motel if Guy Fawkes River National Park is your main interest.
- If you want to relax outdoors within the city and take in the natural beauty of New South Wales, Acacia Motor Inn is our recommendation. A 2min walk from the Bicentennial Arboretum and the abundance of native plants growing there, this hotel provides a lovely balance between city life and the great outdoors.
- No trip to Armidale would be complete without a look around the various sights of the city. Hotels near Armidale’s Central Park, like Country Comfort Armidale, will put you within easy walking distance of the Armidale Folk Museum, Saint Mary & Joseph Catholic Cathedral and more.
- On the other side of Armidale sits the University of New England, with museums and heritage centres open to the public. Look for hotels in northwest Armidale if you want to spend as much time as possible near this cultural hotbed. Westside Studio Apartments is our recommendation given its value for money as well as its location near many of the city's heritage centres.
- If you’re seeking an afternoon’s golfing during your holiday we recommend looking for a hotel near the Armidale Golf Club, along the eastern side of the city. Le Grand Armidale would be our recommendation for anyone travelling with the family. Complete with a kitchen for evenings in and only a 20min walk from the city centre, it’s perfect for those looking for a home away from home.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Armidale
Are hotels in Armidale safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels are near to the airport?
Which hotels are nearest the train station?
Which hotels are near the best bars?
Where is the best place to look for hotels if I want to be near good restaurants?
How do I find a hotel in central Armidale?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Armidale?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Armidale by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Armidale hotels
Go to map